Mystic Writer

Peeking out to see if there is a real world out there...

Monday, November 08, 2004

Stone gray peaches

As predicted, I was not decorated with rain or snow or smoking from a long deserved lightning bolt. In fact, the day was quite nice in a frigid gray way - off to the south the sky was even an odd mixture of gray and peach which was an attractive adornment to the Novemberscape. I strode into the repair shop in high tech fleece and moisture control innerwear and impressed absolutely no one at all.

The day is dragging a little now, and I'm ready for quitting time, unfortunately more than an hour away. The times being displayed with my posts are pretty odd, but I'm OK with it. Oddness abounds around here.

I think I'll shut up now, as even I can't suppress the yawns and I'm writing this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home