Mystic Writer

Peeking out to see if there is a real world out there...

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Color Commentary



Nicky wrote a comment that was truly beautiful and inspiring, and I wanted to bring some attention to it. What an amazing thing to call the person of your desire into your life. And I loved Nicky's perspective on finding the right one and how perception helps the odds. I think she is exactly right.

I feel like I've known TB forever, and sometimes I feel like she is a long lost part of me. The sense of completeness in a relationship is not something I have ever felt before. I am thrilled that Nicky has found her 'one', both for her and for the knowledge that it is possible.

I am also thrilled to find I am not the only one who sees the colors and impressions. Sometimes it's kind of lonely being me! I'm guessing everyone feels that way about something.

Anna's comment is wonderful because she gives credence to the belief that there are ways of knowing things about people that are not explicitely attributable to 'normal' senses. It intrigues me that for Anna her perception is less tangible than it is for Nicky and me, but in all our cases it seems undeniable.

I love it when a blog posting generates such remarkable comments! Thank you both so much.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:18 AM, Blogger Nicky said…

    Hi Mystic. I am flattered that you found my comment inspiring! Wow!
    :-))
    Don't be lonely - there are tons of people out there who relate to what you are saying...and share the same kind of experiences - you just gotta be open to finding 'em.

    I just love your blog so much I find it really inspiring. Keep it coming. :-))

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said…

    I like the picture and the story. Sorry I have nothing intelligent to say.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home