Mystic Writer

Peeking out to see if there is a real world out there...

Monday, November 29, 2004

Charlie Brown



I'm reliving a nightmare. Everywhere I turn there are these statues. Oh my god, the statues!

I'm in my early 40's. I thought I had worked through all this - the impossible body image, the need to fail, the impossible to duplicate wardrobe...

Thousands of hours spent reading Charlie Brown comics and watching him on TV. Who wouldn't be influenced?

I managed to duplicate the big head and the triangular body, but the three finger thing just wasn't doable. Maybe ebay will have one of his sweaters!

Oh, how I wish I had just played with Barbies!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger Rev. Kimberly Rich said…

    That was the single funniest post I have read all morning!! Thank you for a great laugh.

    Love and Light

     

Post a Comment

<< Home