Mystic Writer

Peeking out to see if there is a real world out there...

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Sleeping excitedly

There is a spring in my step and a song in my heart! I slept last night and I'm about 20 years younger. I have an infinitude of theories all of them equally improbable. It doesn't matter.

When I lay down my head was full of new directions for thought. I had a wonderful talk with TB last night - she is quick to understand my often disjointed style of talking and her creative and diverse thinking is exciting and provocative. If I would change anything, it would be that I SHUT UP once in a while and let her talk more. I'll have to work on that - it's hard when I am so elevated, I tend to babble.

... I think I need to let the new thoughts stew a little bit. Things are still a bit raw...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home